Pays is a free payment gateway plugin for merchants, store owners and freelancers primarily located in the Czech and Slovak Republic. Pays.cz is a Czech payment gateway fully licensed by the Czech national bank to provide payment services.
To be able to use this plugin, you need to have an account with Pays.cz. You can register for free on our website, where you pay a one-time activation fee 600 CZK (around 24 EUR). There are no monthly fees, or hidden costs with Pays WooCommerce plugin: you are only charged when you make money.
SUPPORTED PAYMENT METHODS VIA PAYS.CZ ARE:
- Card Payments (3D secure payments, VISA, MasterCard)
- QR, Bank transfer
- Google Pay (Apple Pay coming soon)
- Mobile / SMS payments suitable for low charges (20, 50, 100, 200 CZK).
- CZK, USD, EUR
WHY USE PAYS – PAYMENT GATEWAY WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN:
- Easy account set up on our website (currently available in Czech)
- Customer support 24/7
- There are no hidden costs or fees, and the pricing is simple and transparent
- We provide free updates when new features and payment methods become available
- Secure payments
If you decide to uninstall WooCommerce, be sure to uninstall the Pays plugin first to avoid possible complications in WordPress administration.
Capturas de pantalla
Please follow this link for plugin description and installation information in Czech.
PAYMENT GATEWAY ACTIVATION IN PAYS PLUGIN
Please follow the standard WordPress plugin installation procedure. Once your plugin has been installed, you need to ensure that your Pays.cz is set in WooCommerce properly.
After activating your Pays plugin in WordPress administration:
- Go to Pays.cz plugin on the left and open tab Settings.
- Fill in MerchantID, ShopID and API password, you can find these details after logging in to your account on Pays.cz and clicking on settings.
- Set payments URLs and inform Pays.cz technical support accordingly by submitting the light blue button, which will send an automated email.
PAYS ACTIVATION IN WOOCOMMERCE
- Click on “Settings” in WooCommerce plugin.
- Select “Payments” tab.
- Make sure that Pays.cz option is activated.
- Click on “Manage”.
Once you click on “Manage”, you can enter your own description for this payment option and ensure that payment via Pays.cz is enabled.
You can check this installation process in screenshots at the bottom of the Details tab.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores & Desarrolladores
“Pays – WooCommerce Payment Gateway” es software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
“Pays – WooCommerce Payment Gateway” ha sido traducido en 1 idioma. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce & #8220;Pays – WooCommerce Payment Gateway” a tu idioma.
¿interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Historial de cambios
- Fix email param encoding in Pays redirect address
- Use WooCommerce thank you and payment retry page by default
- Settings page changes
- Fix of warnings
- Add link for payment detail
- Check if price or currency was not changed in gateway during payment
- Action to send setting via e-mail
- Confirmation action changes
- Setting page tune up
- Czech translation
- Released plugin