Puedes obtener información detallada sobre el comportamiento de los visitantes con Burst Statistics, el escritorio de análisis de privacidad de Really Simple Plugins.
- Essential Metrics: Pageviews, Visitors, Sessions, Time on Page and Referrers.
- Privacy-friendly: Locally hosted, and anonymized data in collaboration with Complianz.
- Cookieless Tracking: Get data based on anonymous parameters without storing data in browsers.
- Optimizado: Construido para el rendimiento y la minimización de datos.
- Flexibilidad: ¿Tienes tu propia idea de cómo debe medirse la tasa de rebote? Configura tus propias métricas.
- Open-Source: We see our users as collaborators, so please feel free to use the below links to help us out building the best analytics tool for WordPress.
Enlaces de interés
- Definiciones de las métricas
- Traduce Burst Statistics
- Problemas y pull requests (solicitudes de incorporación de código)
- Solicitud de nuevas características
Burst Statistics ofrece soporte completo en el foro de WordPress.org. Antes de iniciar un nuevo hilo, por favor, consulta la documentación disponible y otros hilos de soporte. Deja una descripción clara y concisa de tu problema y te responderemos lo antes posible.
Acerca de Really Simple Plugins
We’re on GitHub as well!
Capturas de pantalla
- Ves a «Plugins» en tu Escritorio de control de WordPress y haz clic en «Añadir nuevo».
- Haz clic en «Subir» y selecciona el archivo .zip descargado.
- Activa tu nuevo plugin.
- Puedes usar nuestro recorrido guiado para familiarizarte con Burst Statistics.
Base de conocimientos
Burst will maintain and grow a knowledgebase about Burst Statistics and other products to assist, while using Burst Statistics burst-statistics.com
Can I block IP Addresses?
Yes, you can block IP addresses in the Burst Statistics settings. You can also exclude User Roles from being tracked.
¿Por qué Burst Statistics es respetuoso con la privacidad?
Burst Statistics proporciona un Escritorio de análisis con datos anónimos que son suyos, y sólo suyos.
Burst Statistics can be used without setting cookies or storing data in browsers. However, this can affect accuracy; that’s why a hybrid option is possible with cookies after consent. Read more about Cookieless tracking.
Does it affect performance?
Burst Statistics uses an endpoint to minimize requests during sessions. For best performance you can always use our ‘Turbo Mode’ which loads Burst in the footer, using the defer attribute.
¿Te importa si doy mi opinión sobre el producto?
We really want your feedback, please use the “Useful Links” section to get in contact. We’d like to develop this together.
¿Existe una versión Pro?
Colaboradores & Desarrolladores
“Burst Statistics – Privacy-Friendly Analytics for WordPress” es software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
“Burst Statistics – Privacy-Friendly Analytics for WordPress” ha sido traducido en 36 idiomas. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿interesado en el desarrollo?
Historial de cambios
Fix: Build issue for our dashboard.
- New: Delete old data to manage your database disk usage.
- Improvement: Don’t add WordPress script dependencies if endpoint is working correctly, props @gauravtiwari.
- Improvement: Use fallback method for Burst endpoint test, props @ov3rfly.
- Fix: For when page id was always empty, props @huubl.
- Improvement: Tested up to WordPress 6.3
- Improvement: For checking if the endpoint works, we changed file_get_contents to wp_remote_get to prevent issues with some hosts. props @ov3rfly
- Fix: Tracking would sometimes not work properly when some data was missing like the user agent information. This has been resolved. props @ov3rfly
- Improvement: Added month to date and week to date to the datepicker. props @daanvandenbergh
- Fix: When tracking page visits as a goal, tracking would in some cases not work. This is now fixed.
- Fix: Some users could not load data due to a firewall issue. This has been resolved.
- Fix: Persian URLs would not show properly in the dashboard. This has been resolved.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where the REST API would not work properly and the AJAX fallback was used. This has been resolved.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where “Direct” referrers where not being displayed properly. In Czech language, this would result in referrers not showing all together. This has been resolved.
- Fix: When all tasks were completed, remaining tasks would still show 1. Now it will show 0.
- Fix: When activating Burst through the ‘bulk’ activate option, the plugin did not activate due to a fatal error. This has been resolved.
- Fix: Disabled some logs when debug mode is disabled.
- Fix: In some situations the ‘Statistics’ in the menu would not show an active state when visiting the Burst Dashboard.
- Fix: Upgrade script for 1.4.0 did not run properly. This has been resolved. The upgrade will run again.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where data was shown with bounces, even when bounces should be excluded.
- Fix: Fixed a fatal error in the REST API fallback. Props @helmar
- Fix: When inserting a goal, the statistics_id could be empty resulting in an error. This has been resolved.
- Fix: Added a fallback for when the REST API does not return a valid response.
- Fix: Translation strings were not being loaded properly.
- Fix: Date picker caused the dashboard to crash for some users. This has been resolved.
- Fix: IP block did not save IP addresses properly. This has been resolved.
- Fix: Datepicker did not select the right timezone. This has been fixed.
- Feature: Goals. You can now set goals for your website and track them in the dashboard.
- Feature: Filter your data by device, pages, referrers, and more.
- Improvement: Speed performance of statistics dashboard
- Improvement: WP and PHP version checks integrated with WP Core.
- Fix: Fixed timezone issue where there would be a mismatch between the selected date in the datepicker and the date shown up top.
- Fix: Fixed issue where referrers would not show up when Czech language was selected.
- Fix: RTL issue in some languages
- Improvement: Tested up to WordPress 6.2
- Fix: Removed caching of statistics due to causing multiple issues and not providing performance benefits.
- Fix: Timestamp bug where the time for today would be off by the client timezone offset has been resolved.
- Improvement: Obsolete output buffering has been removed.
- Fix: JS translations have been corrected.
- Fix: Unnecessary error logs have been removed.
- Fix: Timezones were not functioning correctly. Burst now utilizes the WordPress timezone setting to ensure the correct timezone is used for all dates.
- Fix: Translation plugins would occasionally alter the REST API URL, resulting in tracking with the REST API not working. This issue has been resolved by utilizing wp.apiFetch instead of fetch.
- Improvement: Previously, when an IP was blocked in the settings, a 403 error would be displayed. Now, a 202 response with a message indicating that the IP has been blocked is returned.
- Fix: Typos in the code have been corrected.
- Fix: PHP warnings that would appear upon dismissing the tour have been resolved.
- Fix: Cookieless tracking was not working properly. Issue where some users were not tracked.
- Fix: Qtranslate caused an error where the dashboard could not load.
- Fix: DateTime object was not properly formatted in the dashboard.
- Fix: Issue where the tracking tests would crash and display the wrong information.
- Feature: DoNotTrack & Global Privacy Control support. Added setting to honor DoNotTrack & Global Privacy Control headers.
- Fix: auto updates causing critical error because a required function is only loaded for logged in users
- Improvement: React dashboard & settings page. This helps us speed up development and improve the user experience.
- Improvement: Settings for blocking IP addresses & user roles from tracking. Props @lowym
- Improvement: Improved endpoint path. Path is now dynamic with WP_CONTENT_DIR. Props @HubertGL
- Improvement: Improved performance because of REST API optimizer for the dashboard.
- Improvement: Show all results in the datatables. Props @alfanova
- Improvement: Added RTL support.
- Improvement: Added ‘plain’ permalinks support.
- Feature: Change metrics for insights chart.
- Feature: Show hourly stats in the insights chart. Props @perties
- Feature: Show data for today in the ‘Statistics’ tab. Props @perties
- Fix: Fixed an issue with a translatable string
- Tested up to WordPress 6.1
- Fix: Fixed an issue where duplicating a WooCommerce product would copy the total pageviews from the original product.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where adding role capabilities would result in a fatal error.
- Fix: Post and page counts did not update, this is fixed now.
- Fix: Changed endpoint DIR to URL to prevent 404 errors on subfolder installs.
- Improvement: Delete endpoint on uninstallation.
- Feature: Introducing defer/footer as option
- Feature: Introducing new improved tracking method
- Improvement: Feedback notices
- Improvement: Changed from .less to .scss because WordPress also uses .scss
- Improvement: Update option autoload turned off on front end for better performance
- Fix: Fixed bug where UID could be empty resulting in an SQL error
- Fix: Fixed last step of shepherd tour to be inside the viewport
- Improvement: Integration with Complianz that adds burst_uid to the cookie-scanner
- Fix: Bounce rate calculation
- Feature: Cookieless tracking
- Fix: Fatal error on PHP 7.2
- Improvement: Block IP address with MU Plugin
- Improvement: Notice for REST API failure
- Improvement: Added drop down to datatables, props @topfgartenwelt
- Improvement: Added capabilities to view and/or edit burst
- Improvement: Added new devices to recognized devices
- Improvement: Added filters so that you can change the decimal and thousand separator
- Fix: better tracking script. Hits from one pageview can not be registered multiple times now
- Improvement: visits in pages and posts overview. As these hits are stored differently,
they will start at 0 for existing setups as well. Props: Shayne
- Improvement: added parameter to clear the dashboard cache
- Improvement: added JS event to so other plugins can integrate with Burst
- Improvement: added privacy annex
- Improvement: added widget to the WordPress Dashboard Props: Shayne
- Fix: typo fix in generate_cached_data, props @seath
- Fix: some strings with wrong text domain
- Improvement: link in readme, props @8725z4twhugias
- Corrección: dominio del texto, props @bonaldi
- Corrección: prefijo de la biblioteca parse_user_agent para fijar la compatibilidad con Rank Math
- Primera versión