“Disable WP Revisions” is a small plugin that completelly removes the revision functionality from WordPress. Any content saved will not create anymore an extra copy of its previous state. This plugin will start working as soon as you activate it.
- Removes the revision functionality from WordPress
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/disable-wp-revisions directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Disable WP Revisions” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin will start working as soon as you activate it. There is no need to configure it.
Why It doesnt work?
If you have defined the value elsewhere the plugin wont work to avoid errors.
Colaboradores & Desarrolladores
“Disable WP Revisions” es software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores