Elfsight Pricing Table plugin for WordPress is a reliable, functional and customizable tool that lets you display your pricing plans on your website in a graphic and stylish way. Make your prices obvious and appealing and encourage your visitors to make that step from research to purchase!
Live Demo: WordPress Pricing Table
The greatest challenge every online merchant is facing nowadays, is getting ahead of competitors not only in terms of produce quality, but also in terms of produce representation. To get noticed, you need to use every advantage you can to make your online business stand out in a crowd of competitors.
We realize that the design of your pricing page is one of the key factors of your success, and we did our best to give you a pricing table that sells. We also realize that when it comes to pricing, it’s all about making it clear and simple. What most online buyers will appreciate, is simplicity of representation, comprehensive information about what they’ll be paying for, and several alternatives to choose from. Elfsight Pricing Table plugin for WordPress offers all of these benefits. Combined with a host of customizable display options, it will become the extra incentive you need to make buyers act and conversion rate improve.
Elfsight Pricing Table plugin benefits at a glance:
- Position your prices effectively for increased sales;
- Ease of use, responsive design and host of features;
- Customizable columns to fit your website’s theme and color scheme;
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface;
- Helpful live support.
- 3 predefined layout types
- Responsive widget width
- Mobile optimized
- 5 predefined skins, featuring different color schemes
- 6 predefined column elements that can be arranged and customized to get the perfect look
- The option of arranging columns’ elements in a preferred way
- The option of customizing each column individually
- The option of making any column featured
- Each column’s color elements can be individually customized
- 2 predefined types of border radius
- 4 predefined types of border width
- Customizable font size and weight
- Fully customizable title
- Totally customizable Features list, complete with feature icons, hints and unlimited number of features
- 3 predefined feature styles
- 2 predefined feature align types
- The option of displaying price caption
- Linking the Button to the required page
- Customizable Button border radius and width
- Ribbon option
- Display any picture simply by pasting its link to Picture field
After this brief overview, let’s take a look at the Pricing Table plugin’s settings and the rich choice of options that they provide.
2 settings groups of the Elfsight Pricing Table WordPress plugin
For your greater convenience, we have divided the settings of the Pricing Table plugin into two groups, each on its own tab Layout and Columns. On the Layout tab you can customize the general appearance of your plugin, and on Columns tab you can set each column individually, to give it just the look you need.
Layout tab: choose layout, skin, and arrange the elements in the right way
We provide you with 3 predefined layout types: columns, grid and table. Choose the one that better fits the general style of your website.
The next option that can be customized on the Layout tab is Skin. Skins allow you to choose the color distribution for your columns, and with a choice of 5 predefined ones, you’re sure to find the right one of you.
Also, this tab is where you can arrange the order of different elements represented on the columns and duplicate or remove them.
Columns tab: customize your columns to display the right information in the right way
Each column of your Pricing Table column is displayed on Columns tab. Here’s where you can add and remove columns, too, and it’s incredibly easy to do, just press Add, Duplicate or Remove, and that’s it!
Each column has 7 settings sections: General, Picture, Title, Features, Price, Button and Ribbon. Let’s take a close look at every section
General section is where you can make a column display as a featured column. You just need to select Featured Column option to do it. Here’s where you can set the skin, background and border colors, and set border radius and width.
Picture section is where you can set the pictures for each of your columns. Our plugin comes complete with a beautiful New Age moon design, but you’re sure to have your own creative ideas concerning how your pricing columns should look. To set your own picture, all you need to do is paste the picture’s link to Picture URL field.
Title section is where you set title and caption, as well as their fonts, font size and weight, and the text and background colors.
In Features section you set the list of features to be displayed on a column. You can set as many of them as you need, there is no limit. Also, in this section you set the features’ styles and colors and align them in the center of the column or to the left.
Price section is the one where you actually set the price itself, add a caption, and choose their fonts, font size and weight, and the text and background colors.
Button section is where you customize the behavior and appearance of the button: the link it takes you to, the caption, border radius and border width.
In Ribbon section you customize the ribbon text and color.
See more cool WordPress plugins by Elfsight for your website.
Capturas de pantalla
How to Add Pricing Table to WordPress – Automatic Installation (Recommended)
- Go to
Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Elfsight Pricing Table” and install the plugin
- Activate your Pricing Table
wordpress.organd unzip it
- Upload the
- Go to
Plugins > Installed Pluginsand activate the newest Pricing Table
Manage Elfsight Pricing Table
After installation there are only few steps left before starting to use the plugin and to embed Pricing Table to your website.
- Click ‘Pricing Table’ in WordPress menu to go to Pricing Table page.
- Use the editor to create and setup your first widget.
- Copy-paste the widget’s installation code into any place of your website.
Colaboradores & Desarrolladores
“Pricing Table” es software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce & #8220;Pricing Table” a tu idioma.
¿interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Historial de cambios
- WordPress 5.0 compatibility
- New admin panel
- Support optimization
- Changes in the deactivation popup
- Links updated
- Changes in the deactivation popup
- Added deactivation popup
- WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Elfsight Pricing Table release