reCAPTCHA in WP comments form plugin is an ANTISPAM tool that adds the visible Google reCAPTCHA field inside the comments form of your WP theme when the user is not logged in preventing fraudulent or deceptive comments.
The plugin also introduces a second verification process that detects the unauthorized direct accesses by spam robots to the WP comments system and allows you to decide what do you want to do with those comments.
- All variants of Google reCAPTCHA field are available
- Two simple steps Installation Wizard
- Automatic default configuration settings for all plugin components
- Automatic default configuration for reCAPTCHA field
- Configuration settings for Plugin
- Configuration settings for ANTISPAM operation
- Four modes of operation in case of spam robots threats (SPAM, TRASH, DELETE or DIE)
- Visual configuration settings for Google reCAPTCHA: theme, size, type, align, language
- Dynamic comments form sample for viewing configuration settings changes
- Visual Help
- RTL Language support
- Admin Color scheme adapted
- Forced language option for reCAPTCHA field
- Plugin blocks the submit button while reCAPTCHA field is not verified
- Plugin changes HTML structure of the comments form to prevent malicious automatic sendings while reCAPTCHA field is not verified
- Plugin also blocks other elements with
[type=submit]inside form in case of a theme customized comments form
- Plugin lets you to write your own additional CSS for the reCAPTCHA field
- New restore default value buttons in plugin configuration section for helping you in case of changing WP theme, accidental errors, test environtments, etc.
- reCAPTCHA verification process via AJAX before submitting the form
- Second security checking process for preventing any security breach before saving the comment
- Supporting four different WP comments form HTML structure types
- Advanced plugin options based on HTML queries for inserting the reCAPTCHA plugin in all kinds of WP themes
- Advanced ID’s tags settings for using this plugin with WP Themes that creates its own comments form HTML struct
- New mínimum CSS styles for recaptcha alignment
To learn more about the plugin, visit the Plugin page.
Capturas de pantalla
- Upload reCAPTCHA in WP comments form plugin to your wordpress
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- After the activation, the plugin will begin an Installation Wizard that will help you to get your Google API Keys pair.
- After the Installation Wizard, simply change the activation switch field of the plugin to ON and a reCAPTCHA field will appears automatically in your comments form.
Colaboradores & Desarrolladores
“reCAPTCHA in WP comments form” es software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
“reCAPTCHA in WP comments form” ha sido traducido en 1 idioma. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce & #8220;reCAPTCHA in WP comments form” a tu idioma.
¿interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Historial de cambios
- Update error correction
- Correction admin URL in ajax calls for non standard wp installations
- Tested up wp 5.1.1
- Also tested with theme Twenty Nineteen
- New plugin settings for supporting different WP comments form HTML structure types
- Improving dynamic comments form sample configuration settings changes detection
- Improving the Google Keys Pair error checking detecting typing errors
- Forced load of the Amharic (Ethiopean) font in admin environment for non amharic interfaces
- Native name corrected for Portuguesse
- Converting the plugin default values inserted inside the code into an independent and rewritable .ini file for storing the default configuration
- Modifying installation Wizard instructions and Help tabs
- jQuery UI CSS updated
- Adapt the plugin to new google error messages contents to avoid fake falses because of Google adds a new error for any “duplicated test”
- Change the plugin versioning schema to 0.0.x.y.z to x.y.z for improving Composer or other automattic installations
- Correct the SQOD constant name
- Improve documentation
- Minor function changes for compatibility with hosting servers with PHP versions minor than 5.4.0
- Improving compatibility module for WP themes with sophisticated HTML struct comments form
- RTL full language support.
- CSS correction for screen
(min-width:: 783px)in RTL WP admin plugin interfaces
- Update screenshots in WordPress plugin documentation page
- Translations changes
- Upload error correction
- New installation Wizard when you install the plugin from scratch
- Also automatic Installation Wizard launch when no reCAPTCHA API keys detected
- New visual dinamic interface for Google reCAPTCHA settings configuration
- New align reCAPTCHA option
- New reCAPTCHA forced language selector field with native and english languages names
- Add a new method
directly DELETE commentfor treating the comments in case of breaking reCAPTCHA
- New admin notices in case of Google reCAPTCHA API Keys pair error
- Now, plugin incorpores the WordPress Admin Color Schemes in its admin interface
- Improve all help pages including images of all installation steps, configuration screen options, etc.
- Adding two new Help pages for reCAPTCHA Security level and Accessibility issues
- Installation and Updating plugin routines moved to Tools class
- New Installation Wizard class
- New class for plugin messages and Help screens
- New class for options and settings control
- Change the credit link to
- New restore default values buttons in plugin configuration section
- Improving documentation
- Minor translations and help pages modifications
- Adding new compatibility mode for all
[type=submit]elements inside the form
- Forcing blocked mode for all
<a>submit HTML elements, even without ID attribute
- Trackbacks and Ping messages tested
- Extending help plugin with two more help tabs
- Address links correction
- Optional plugin credits link output
- Your CSS changes are also reflected in the sample form of the settings page
- Some minor text corrections
- Correction: logged users are not spammers
- Translations system correction
- Add CSS for reCAPTCHA field
- Update to 1.1.2 version for the Google reCAPTCHA PHP module
- Introduce metaboxes structure
- Introduce plugin stats panel
- Change render mode to data defined instead of explicit
- Introduce Forced language support
- Introduce \”in case of error\” module
- Test reCAPTCHA modes
- Creating enqueuing script modules
- Accordion Interface
- Back-End form example sample interface
- Test version