This plugin can list a selectable number of links to the latest sticky posts, within an animated box that enters the screen when it is scrolled down more than a specified percent of the page height. Admins can set the parameters below:
- the percent of vertical scroll where the animated box appears
- the number of recent sticky posts to list
- if the posts have thumbnail there is an option to turn on / turn off the thumbnail theme capability
- since the sticky posts are presented this way, maybe there is no need to keep them on the front page anymore, so the third option allows to disable the sticky property of posts in the main loops
- the module can be disabled for specific posts, pages or custom posts from the post editor via a specific metabox
- when displaying a post that is sticky, the corresponding link is eliminated from the animated box
- if the sticky posts list remains empty, the animated box is not displayed anymore
Capturas de pantalla
- Unzip the archive
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The animated box is not animated, it just appears at all times
This is most probable a jQuery conflict with the theme or with another plugin. Try to switch to the default theme and / or disable other plugins to check where the conflict is.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores & Desarrolladores
“Recommended Stories for WordPress” es software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce & #8220;Recommended Stories for WordPress” a tu idioma.
¿interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Historial de cambios
- Multisite compatibility
- Option to use custom post types as recommended articles (experimental – requires other plugins to activate stiky function for custom post types such as https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sticky-custom-post-types/)
- Reverted to ANSI encoding (against WordPress Codex recommendations) to avoid some errors with some host environments
- Added option to use custom titles for the animated box and the close button
- Fixed some CSS issues with Opera
- Fixed some issues with plugin definition
- Added admin options to display only on single pages, search pages, archives, category pages, tag pages, front page, author pages
- Added admin options to display only for logged in users
- Added metabox to remove recommended stories from specific posts, pages or custom posts id’s
- Added option to modify the percent of vertical scroll where the animated box appears
- Incipient version