Vik Restaurants Table Reservations and Take-Away for WordPress
The all-in-one solution with tables reservations and take-away orders for any restaurant is now available for WordPress as a native plugin!
Whether you accept table reservations and/or take-away orders for your restaurant, you are all covered thanks to this powerful plugin.
Turn your website into a complete e-commerce platform for ordering food for take-away or delivery. Thanks to an incredibly flexible products management, you will be able to let your clients build their best pizza with custom toppings and crust size, create their preferred hamburger or pick the ingredients for their sushi or poke bowl. There is no food guests cannot build or order with Vik Restaurants!
Draw the optional delivery areas you can cover through an interactive map for the delivery, or let your clients avoid queues at your restaurant for picking up their food. Anything you need to manage your e-Commerce for food.
If you need to manage your restaurant reservations, you will find Vik Restaurants your perfect partner. In fact, you can draw all rooms and tables through a smart interface. Your guests will be able to book the tables directly through your website, and you will be able to manage all of their reservations with custom statuses, such as: “arrived”, “order received”, “preparing”, “bill paid” etc..
Custom Operators can be set up to work on your reservations and to update their status. Vik Restaurants brings the features of two complete systems for Restaurant Reservations and Take-Away Orders into one powerful plugin. There are no similar plugins that could compete with Vik Restaurants!
Born for a different CMS than WordPress, the same powerful and experienced framework is now at the service of all webmasters, designers and web-agencies that build websites with WordPress.
Do not look any further if you need a plugin for any food business. You have found the perfect solution!
Visit VikWP.com for more details.
Some of its key features
- Tables and rooms management to receive online reservations
- Build the sections and the products of your menus (*)
- The maps give you a visual overview of the table reservations in real time
- Manual/offline reservations via back-end to keep the availability up to date
- Create the menus and the products that you sell for take-away and delivery orders (*)
- Use the toppings to let the customers build a product with the ingredients they wish (*)
- Restrict the addresses available for delivery through a smart system (*)
- Customizable dashboard with tens of widgets
- Search widget for the front-end to start the booking process from anywhere
- Extended working days management with the usage of special days
- Coupons to offer order discounts
- Invoices generation
- E-mail notifications after the purchase/booking
(*) the number of records that can be created is limited.
Some of the Pro version features
- Full reservations/orders management from the back-end (restaurant and take-away)
- Design the layout of your rooms and tables with a smart and intuitive tool
- Unlimited creation of menus and products (restaurant and take-away)
- Unlimited creation of toppings
- Unlimited creation of the available delivery areas
- Deals management system to set up automated offers and discounts
- Configure a stocks system to make sure you won’t sell products that are no more available
- Flag the reservations and orders with custom codes (e.g. preparing, delivered, bill paid)
- Customers and delivery locations management
- Custom fields management
- Private area in the front-end for the operators of your restaurant
- Custom Payment Gateways (over 60 available on VikWP.com)
- SMS Gateways for customers notifications
- Various widgets to enhance the look of your front-end
Interested in, curious about the Pro version?
You should take a look with your own eyes at the demo website to see what you can do with Vik Restaurants. Do not stop at the front-end though, make sure to visit the wp-admin section too.
Capturas de pantalla
Este plugin proporciona 1 bloque.
- VikRestaurants Table Reservations and Take-Away
Installation through the WordPress Plugins Browser
- Search for “Vik Restaurants” in the Add Plugins section of your website back-end
- Install the Plugin by clicking on the apposite button
- Activate the Plugin by using the related activation button
- A link to access and configure Vik Restaurants will be visible in the side menu
- Enjoy it
Alternative Installation Method
You can only install the free version of Vik Restaurants, not the Pro version. If for some reasons the WordPress Repository installation won’t work, you can contact us to receive the zip installer file and upload it via FTP onto your server.
- Download the installer zip file from VikWP.com
- Unzip the archive on your computer’s local drive
- Upload via FTP the unzipped folder vikrestaurants onto your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Log in to your wp-admin section and activate the plugin
Or, alternatively, just try to directly upload the ZIP archive through the Upload Plugin section of your website.
Is upgrading to Pro mandatory?
No, not at all. However, it took our company 7 years to build the Pro version and we are willing to spend a lot more years of work on this software. We encourage you to evaluate the free version first, and then upgrade to Pro to unlock its potential.
Why some functions are not available in the free version?
We make money by selling licenses of the Pro version because our goal is to keep Vik Restaurants the best solution for those who need to use it everyday for their business. Maintaining and always developing new features is a heavy cost for our company.
Is it worth upgrading to Pro?
Vik Restaurants is not a one-page plugin. You can build websites worth a lot of money thanks to this plugin. You don’t need anything else to deliver a complete website, if not a Theme and some experience with WordPress.
Can I use Vik Restaurants with my preferred Theme?
Yes, of course. You are free to install Vik Restaurants on your website with your own Theme. The plugin will adjust to it thanks to its own CSS framework. It is also possible to work on a custom CSS file to adjust some layouts.
Will I lose any contents if I upgrade to Pro?
Absolutely not. Upgrading to the Pro version is a simple and smooth process. You won’t lose any data from your current configuration.
Can I build a portal of multiple restaurants?
No you can’t. Our Vik Restaurants plugin is able to manage only one restaurant per website. In addition, it doesn’t support the features needed to handle a multi-vendor system and the related search functions for the front-end.
I’m the owner of a restaurants chain, does Vik Restaurants support it?
Unfortunately it doesn’t. As explained in the previous FAQ, Vik Restaurants is not able to handle more than one restaurant per website. This is because the menus, the tables, the products to sell (and so on) always refer to the same owner.
Is it possible to auto-print the orders when they come in?
Yes it is, but our client software called VRE Printer is needed in order to connect VikRestaurants with your personal printer. It is mandatory to have also the PRO version of VikRestaurants, since the connection is handled by the API framework.
Colaboradores & Desarrolladores
“VikRestaurants Table Reservations and Take-Away” es software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
“VikRestaurants Table Reservations and Take-Away” ha sido traducido en 1 idioma. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce & #8220;VikRestaurants Table Reservations and Take-Away” a tu idioma.
¿interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Historial de cambios
Release date – 31 January 2023
- Fixed an issue that could not properly save a reservation with certain PHP configurations.
- Fixed a few PHP warnings that could occur with PHP 8 or higher.
- Minor framework adjustments.
Release date – 28 April 2022
- Improved the performance of the query used to fetch the take-away orders and the restaurant reservations.
- When creating a shortcode with Elementor (as well as any other page builder), the resulting preview should now be visible.
- The system now applies the discount also to the bill value.
- Updated URL used to load Google Maps libraries.
- The URLs displayed within the customer e-mail are now properly routed according to the language selected by the user.
- Fixed a fatal error that could occur with classic editor inside the management of a post/page.
- Fixed the validation of the year applied by the Offline Credit Card payment gateway.
- Fixed issue related to a few missing icons in the front-end.
- Fixed issue with background repeat mode set to none within the back-end Maps page.
- Fixed an issue that was fetching a wrong status for the products of the menus when they were published in different shifts.
Release date – 26 November 2021
- Added support for Clicksend SMS provider.
- Fixed an unexpected error that could occur while registering a new account.
Release date – 18 November 2021
- Fixed an issue that was showing a language key in place of its correct translation.
Release date – 17 November 2021
- Added a new driver to export the reservations/orders in a CSV format compatible with Microsoft Excel.
- FontAwesome has been updated to the 5.15.3 version.
- The CSV export driver now includes a new column with the selected payment method.
- Added some plugin hooks to allow the extendability of the CSV export drivers.
- The management of the locations have been moved from the Take-Away Map widget to the configuration of the plugin.
- Improved the stability of the PayPal integration.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing the customers to delete the food after the closure of the bill.
- Fixed an issue that was not considering the charge/discount of the products while editing the bill from the operators area.
- Replaced 2 wrong heading titles from the summary page of a take-away order in the front-end.
- Fixed an issue with the information of the internal media files.
For further details about older versions, please refer to the changelog.md file of the plugin.