WP Swiper Gutenberg Block is the most modern free mobile touch slider with hardware accelerated transitions and amazing native behavior. It is intended to be used in mobile websites, mobile web apps, and mobile native/hybrid apps.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
I use this plugin internally to build awesome sliders. At the moment only essential Swiper options are available. More to come!!!
If you urgently need a feature, please reach out to me.
If you are a designer and have an interface design in mind, let me know.
The backend UI is not the prettiest thing at the moment. But it’s very intuitive and does the job! The interface is set up as a series of tabs, each tab controls a slide. Click on the tab and you may upload an image. Click on the WP Swiper block and you can control slider overlay + color overlay.
Another note re: backend UI, the original idea was generate the functional slider within the editor. But theres an issue with conteneditable HTML elements. I lodged an issue on official swiper github repo for them to resolve. Leave a comment for them to prioritise the solution.
If you want to use the slide with text.
Select slide, add image, the image gonna appear as a background on the frontend.
If you want to use the slider for images, just add a regular image block.
- Add image overlay for the whole slider + control opacity
- Add color overlay for the whole slider + control opacity
- Add image to the slider
- Add content (text, headings, anything…) to the slider
- Position content for each slider
More Features to be added:
- Control height of the slider
- Other features from the official swiper docs
Capturas de pantalla
Installing WP Swiper is easy, go to your WordPress admin panel and click on Plugins > Add New, searching for “WP Swiper”.
Alternatively, you can install the plugin manually by downloading the plugin from wordpress.org/plugins
1. Upload the entire WP Swiper folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Customize the plugin from the menu by selecting WP Swiper in the sidebar.
Colaboradores & Desarrolladores
“WP Swiper” es software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Historial de cambios
- Updated Swiper bundle
- Removed jQuery as a dependency
- Bullet type bug
- Slider style bug
- Updated Swiper bundle
- Autoplay bug
- Settings with integers bug
- Breakpoints bug
- Added support for responsive breakpoints
- If slider pagination not enabled, explicitly set it to false to avoid side effects
- Slides per view can be auto
- Fix block validation error
- Fix Vertical Align
- Remove slider navigation SVGs
- Deprecate Horizontal Align controls
- Introduce MatrixAlign control
- Fix Delay timer
Fixed a bug with release on edges, and mouse wheel events always set to true
- Added clickable pagination
- Added pagination type
- Restore Mouse Wheel and RoE support
- Avoid block validation error breaking the block
- Added Mouse Wheel support
- Added release on edges support
- Added container width