GoSMTP allows you to send emails from your WordPress over SMTP or many of the popular email sending services. Many web hosting companies have strict mail sending rules and limitations which restrict email deliverability. With GoSMTP, you will not be using your hosting providers PHP email but rather sending emails over SMTP or using API’s of various email providers.
GoSMTP supports many of your preferred SMTP provider(s) :
1) Gmail, Gsuite, Google Workspace
2) Outlook / Office 365
7) Mailgun, Postmark
11) Or any custom SMTP provider
WordPress uses the PHP mail function to send emails generated by WordPress. The PHP mail function sends emails over the IP of your hosting provider’s servers which can have a bad reputation and be blacklisted by many email providers like Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, Zoho, etc. causing your WordPress originated emails to land in the SPAM folder of your users. By using GoSMTP you ensure that your emails reach the inbox of your user(s).
You can find our official documentation on our Website GoSMTP.net We are also active in our community support forums on wordpress.org if you are one of our free users. Our Premium Support Ticket System is at https://softaculous.deskuss.com/open.php?topicId=17
GoSMTP Pro has many other powerful features and services. Click here to purchase now ! :
With Email Logging you view all emails sent from your site. This is necessary to keep email records and for auditing outgoing emails. Its also helpful to debug any outgoing email issues.
You can resend any email, from the email log wizard. You can also resend multiple emails in bulk.
- Forward Emails
- Email Reports
- Backup Email Logs
- Track Email Views
- Track Clicks
- Print Emails
- Multi Email Provider Support
- Export Logs
- Multisite Support
- Weekly Email Summary
How to install GoSMTP
Go To your WordPress install -> Plugins -> Add New Button -> In Search Box search For GoSMTP -> Click on Install.
Capturas de pantalla
Do you have questions related to GoSMTP ? Use the following links :
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores & Desarrolladores
“GoSMTP – SMTP for WordPress” es software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿interesado en el desarrollo?
Historial de cambios
1.0.4 (Aug 10, 2023)
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the recipients email was not configured properly with SendLayer Mailer. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the AmazonSES mailer secret key was not implemented correctly. This is fixed.
1.0.3 (June 30, 2023)
- [Pro-Feature] Added option of additional connections in setting page, now users can add multiple connections and set them as secondary (backup) email.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, emails were failing when sending emails from the default PHP. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Changed the “Client Secret” field of Zoho Mailer from a text field to a password field.
- [Bug-Fix] The authentication process for Outlook Mailer has been further improved.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases emails were not being sent properly from SMTP.com mailer. This is fixed.
1.0.2 (Apr 21, 2023)
- [Pro-Feature] Added option to export email logs.
- [Pro-Feature] Added option to send weekly email report via email to admin email.
- [Bug-Fix] The email body with the HTML content type was showing in plain text when viewing email details in the email log. This is fixed.
1.0.1 (March 09, 2023)
- [Pro-Feature] Added option to enable email log, now you can store email log and also manage email log.
- [Pro-Feature] Added Email Report page. Now you can easily track your email status.
- [Bug-Fix] The mailer error handler has been further improved.
1.0.0 (FEB 21, 2023)
- Released Plugin